Naoki Abe (阿部 直紀, Abe Naoki, born 8 April 1945) is a Japanese former long jumper who competed in the 1968 Summer Olympics. He won the long jump at the 1967 Summer Universiade, as well as a national title in the 100 metres at the 1965 Japan Championships in Athletics.
- ^ Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Naoki Abe". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 17 April 2020. Retrieved 18 May 2012.
- ^ World Student Games (Universiade) Men. Retrieved 2020-12-03.
- ^ Japanese Championships. GBR Athletics. Retrieved 2020-12-03.
- 1945 births
- Living people
- Japanese male long jumpers
- Japanese male sprinters
- Olympic male long jumpers
- Olympic athletes for Japan
- Athletes (track and field) at the 1968 Summer Olympics
- Universiade medalists in athletics (track and field)
- FISU World University Games gold medalists for Japan
- Medalists at the 1967 Summer Universiade
- Japan Championships in Athletics winners
- 20th-century Japanese people
- 21st-century Japanese people
- Japanese athletics biography stubs
- 1968 Summer Olympics stubs